BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Archicad Python API
About automating tasks in Archicad using the Python API.

Python Add-On plugin

Anonymous
Not applicable
PauperTools is a bridge-based plug-in developed specifically for Archicad architectural design software that allows developers to re-engineer Archicad architectural design software using the Python development language. Let the developers or users of Archicad escape from the abyss of C/C++.

Github URL:https://github.com/espirate/PauperTools

I hope that the official can establish a cooperative relationship with us to improve the Python Add-On plugin on Archicad.
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
espirate wrote:
PauperTools
Hi, I saw your addon before but haven't got time to test it. Personally, I love Phyton syntax and I'm looking forward to scripting solution in Archicad (besides GDL ) Are there some new functionalities? I saw some examples with the interface.

Is it open source project?
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm currently preparing for open source. It is expected that the source code will be fully open to github in the near future.
SajW
Participant
Will I be able to access parameters such as the UniqueID through this? I am looking for a method to write parameters to Excel directly from Archicad
Anonymous
Not applicable
In theory, it is achievable, but it is necessary to establish a corresponding channel.
SajW
Participant
I watched some of your videos about the plugin. Great work! It Would be great if you could work on some data exchange capabilities with spreadsheets.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks.
I do not have enough time to do what you said function. But don't worry, I will open source this plugin source soon. You can on the basis of the source code to achieve what you want function
Learn and get certified!