Archicad C++ API
About Archicad add-on development using the C++ API.

XCode AddOn project template

Andor Kocsis
Contributor

Dear GraphiSoft,

I found an old topic here with an XCode AC20 addon template download link. I found no newer versions of that template on the website.

Today supported AC versions are more likely AC24 and AC25. Probably, I can edit that template and make it work for newer projects, but that material is copyrighted, and I need it for commercial purposes. A legal conflict is not my wish.

If there are newer versions of that template, I am looking for download links. If there are no newer versions exist, at least, I am asking for permission to use that material for derivative works.

I appreciate any help or at least permission.

1 REPLY 1

Hi Andor,

To develop for AC24 and AC25 I use the following CMake template from GRAPHISOFT:
https://github.com/GRAPHISOFT/Archicad-addon-cmake

With that you can generate XCode (as well as Visual Studio) project files. I assume that's also why they are no longer maintaining the "old" XCode template. Also the CMake project is licenced under the MIT license, so it's not a problem to use for commercial purposes.

Bernd Schwarzenbacher - Archicad Add-On Developer - Get Add-Ons & Archicad Tips on my Website: bschwb.com