After Publishing a larger set ( 56.9 MB ) from either ArchiCAD24 or 25, I can not use Adobe Acrobat DC to 'Reduce File Size'. The PDF starts to load, but crashes mid-way. Does anyone else have this issue? Below are the many steps I have taken :
- Adobe Acrobat DC Updated.
- Checking my Work Computer Specs : PC Tower . Windows 10 Pro . Processor - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-2265 CPU @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz w/ 64.0 GB RAM
- I have posted in the Adobe Forum, with no luck. Suggestions being update Adobe and/or Delete Adobe, Re-Install. I have done this multiple times.
- I have tried to split my set into two PDFs and 'Reduce File Size' of each separately. My rendering page can be optimized, but my drawing set still crash.
- I have emailed the large sets to co-workers, so that they may try to 'Reduce File Size'. They also can not accomplish this, using the same Adobe Acrobat DC.
- However I have been able to optimize this large set using my personal Mac and personal software ' PDF Expert '. Nice job PDF Expert! This software is unfortunately only for Mac users.
I am running out of ideas. Is this an Archicad Layout format issue or an Adobe Acrobat DC? Would be a good start. If anyone has suggestions, I would really appreciate your input.