Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Multiple Renders

toman311
Enthusiast
I haven't noticed a way to get multiple renders from different background images and sun settings. Is there any way to save these settings to a view or something so I can come back to that Render or do I have to render and save and adjust, which would lose all of my settings for later use?

I am trying to setup renders so I do not have to go into GIMP.
>ArchiCAD 23, 7000 USA FULL

>iMac, 27-inch, 2020, Processor: 3.8 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7, Memory: 64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Graphics: AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8 GB
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
You are correct, there are two places where your settings will reside.

First, your saved View within the View Map will contain camera information and sun position for specific viewpoint you need.
Second, the rendering specific settings will be saved in PhotoRendering Dialog.

When you open PhotoRendering Settings dialog there is a pulldown at the top of the dialog box called "Scene". It is the one you need to save all the rendering-related settings.

Just make any changes you need to the render settings and chose "Store Scene as" or "Select and Manage Scenes" to save your render settings.
toman311
Enthusiast
Thanks! That is just what I needed.
>ArchiCAD 23, 7000 USA FULL

>iMac, 27-inch, 2020, Processor: 3.8 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7, Memory: 64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Graphics: AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8 GB
Learn and get certified!