Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

3" details to 1 1/2" details pen set creation

Anonymous
Not applicable
I need to change pen set of placed details that were originally drawn
at 3" = 1'-0" so that they read correctly at 1 1/2" = 1'-0"
I have not done this before! Is there an easy way to convert the pen set
I'm using now to a new pen set with all the pens the same except for line weights 50% of the original pen set? Or, is this not a direct correlation between size and line weight? Seems logical?
12 REPLIES 12
Karl Ottenstein
Jonathan wrote:
the idea is to somehow make a copy of this penset
Mark's earlier instructions are how you make a copy. There is no 'duplicate' command is there is with materials, for example. Instead, just select the penset that you want 'duplicated' and start editing. Then, Save the pen set with a new name. (Saving with the original name is how you modify the original pen table.)
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Karl!!

I guess I have to remember that it's okay if I mess up because it's just a
copy of the project.
I'm going to do it right now. If this works it's a huge piece of the puzzle for me!!

Will let you know.

Karl wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Mark's earlier instructions are how you make a copy. There is no 'duplicate' command is there is with materials, for example. Instead, just select the penset that you want 'duplicated' and start editing. Then, Save the pen set with a new name. (Saving with the original name is how you modify the original pen table.)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wow, I'm like a kid in a candy store at Disneyland.
It worked perfectly. Now I can create details at any scale. The possibilities are endless.

Thank you all for teaching me how to fish again in the new modern Trout stream.
Karl wrote:
Jonathan wrote: