Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

How to re-size master layout

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've created a master layout with a legend and title block, however without knowing I've created it in an A1 size, and I need it to be A3 size. Is there anyway I can change the size of the master layout including my legend and title block? I can't seem to re size them all at once i.e in a group.
4 REPLIES 4
Barry Kelly
The master page size can be changed in the master settings dialogue (select the master in the Navigator and press the 'settings' button).
Then you can re-arrange your title block to suit.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Barry wrote:
The master page size can be changed in the master settings dialogue (select the master in the Navigator and press the 'settings' button).
Then you can re-arrange your title block to suit.

Barry.
Thanks for the reply. I have resized the master layout, however it has shrunk leaving my title block oversized. But I cant seem to resize the title block all together.
Barry Kelly
If the title block is just text and lines then you will have to manually move things around so it fits on your new page size.
If it is a view placed on the master then you will need to 'open source' and edit it there.
If the title block is an object then unless it has a parameter for different page sizes you will be stuck and will have to find a new one or create your own title block.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Select all the texts and lines you want to make bigger and use the Resize command. Make sure grouping is off.