cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Override the outside/top and inside/bottom lines in Graphic Overrides?

Geof Gainer
Booster

In Composites, I have the outside/top and inside/bottom lines of my walls set at the default Line Pen 1, which is pretty heavy. They look ok in detail view, but at 1/4" = 1' plan view the lines blur into each other and look illegible. They would look a lot cleaner if the outer lines were thinner.

Is there a way to isolate the outside/top and inside/bottom lines in Graphic Overrides? I could use a different pen set for the drawings in the layout, but I'd like to keep Line Pen 1 to read correctly for other items in the same drawing. 

AC fan since v 7. Currently on AC 26 Build 5003 USA FULL Apple Silicon,. 2022 Mac Studio, 32G ram. OS X 12.6.2
2 REPLIES 2
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

Unfortunately no, Graphic Overrides always affect the whole element.

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Geof Gainer
Booster

Thanks Laszlo, Jared Banks has suggested a different pen set but that has drawbacks as well. 

AC fan since v 7. Currently on AC 26 Build 5003 USA FULL Apple Silicon,. 2022 Mac Studio, 32G ram. OS X 12.6.2