Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Print to PDF With Multiple Master Layouts

Anonymous
Not applicable
How do I get PM 3.1 to print to a PDF with more than one master layout - and actually come out looking right?

I've got two in my file, and the resulting PDF was an utter disaster, with drawings scattered all over the place, some of them spanning two pages each, most way off center, etc. It was a mess. I'm assuming the master layout situation was the root cause, as the system asked me upon set up what size page to use, and only allowed one choice.

Wendy
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wendy wrote:
How do I get PM 3.1 to print to a PDF with more than one master layout - and actually come out looking right?

I've got two in my file, and the resulting PDF was an utter disaster, with drawings scattered all over the place, some of them spanning two pages each, Wendy
Are you using the Amyuni driver that comes with Archicad. There is a tip that Erica Epstein pointed out regarding setting the paper margins to zero in the driver. Look in the tips section and see if that helps the problem. A page setup to chose the correct paper size should deal with any issues related to multiple master layouts.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Mike wrote:

Are you using the Amyuni driver that comes with Archicad.
No, because I have the full version of Acrobat, and 8.1 supports printing directly to that, unlike 8.0, which *required* Amyuni. I suppose I could try it, though, if the next attempt doesn't work.
There is a tip that Erica Epstein pointed out regarding setting the paper margins to zero in the driver. Look in the tips section and see if that helps the problem. A page setup to chose the correct paper size should deal with any issues related to multiple master layouts.
OK, I'll see what I can find. Thanks.

Wendy