Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Tittle Line changing size

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone!

I'm having a problem with the tittles in my layout views, as soon as I move the position of the tittle of a drawing the width can only be set by length parameter and not by text size or drawing, and if I move the drawing after that the size of the tittle jumps and become longer as you can see in the screencast. This is an Issue for me. Is there any logic on this, is this the way is supposed to work, if it is why? am I doing something wrong?

Here is the screencast:
http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDfYoZ159i

Another thing is, Why we can't set the width to tittle text when the position is custom?

PD: I found that there a small thing that I think is not working correctly, when you open the drawing dialog and you set the position of the tittle set by drawing or layout and then you change the width of it set to any of the options, the arrow that lets you change it to another option of width (Drawing, Tittle text or Length parameter) disappear and you have to close and open the dialog to make it appear again.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, anyone have any idea about this? Thanks