Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Twinmotion free full version not available.

BenATA
Booster

Hi all, 

I wonder if someone could help me with a problem I am having with downloading the free and full version of Twinmotion? I am part of an office of 40 people and we would all like to have the option to use the Graphisoft linked Twinmotion software. 

I have a Graphisoft account with my licence linked, an Epic Games account with my Graphisoft account connected, and when I visit this page, https://twinmotion.graphisoft.com/promotion, everything seems to be in order: 

Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 13.56.01.png

But when I get to the Twinmotion purchase page there is no option to download the free full software version:
Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 13.58.56.png

Have I missed a step, or done something wrong? Any assistance would be much appreciated!!

Thanks in advance, 

Ben 

AC23, MacOS 11.6

Cheers,

Ben

ArchiCAD 23 -amp; 26
MacOS 12 - 13
11 REPLIES 11
Karl Ottenstein

Years since I did this... but I think you install/run the Epic Games launcher and log in with your Graphisoft ID email ...  and your Epic Games password .... and the download should just be available there.  You don't click the purchase link as you did.  Post back if that works. 🙂

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Mats_Knutsson
Advisor

We're also confused about this...seems almost deliberatly unclear how to get the correct license.

AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
Daniel Ward
Booster

Step by Step visual guide to activate Free Twinmotion 2020 License for Archicad users (simbim.es)

This worked for us, allows as many log ins to TM2022.2 from the same licence in the office as you want.

+MAP Architects, Christchurch - New Zealand
ArchiCAD 4.12 - ArchiCAD 27 || Octane for ArchiCAD
i9-12900KF - 64Gb RAM - Gigabyte RTX 3080 12Gb - Window 11

I had to create a similar super long doc. Now we overloaded the Epic registration page when hundred ppl tried to sign up more or less simultaneosuly. Too many logins from the same IP or something. We have problems with users that had previous accounts...gmail-stuff...don't know why because they create a new account... I the process I estimate we wore out 30 mouses and 8 keyboards and possibly two older laptops from clicking through the 500 pages needed for the registration.

AC 25 SWE Full

I just created one single Epic user account for "MAP Architects" and it accepts all of our users running Twinmotion from the same account at the same time. Must be something about the GS/Twinmotion licencing, because usually (for games) you can't run multiple instances of the same software from the same account. 

! sounds kind of weird but good. Didn't even consider that possibility. If it works and will work even in the future we've wasted a fair amount of hours on registering individually. We haven't got any info from our rep. I happened to stumble on the 31/12 free license deadline by accident on the Facebook forum...

AC 25 SWE Full

Central Innovation who manage Archicad in New Zealand and Australia put out this document, which notes that they recommend only one general company account/login for Twinmotion, rather than lots of individual user logins.   

Our rep really is not doing their job. Happy for you that Central Innvoation is doing their job properly.

AC 25 SWE Full

Borshchyk
Booster

I have installed TW 2020 version, please tell me how can I update to 2022.1 Preview 2 version ????