Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Why are schedules now placed off the screen?

Erika Epstein
Booster
When I tell I/S to "place" my schedule:

1. Why does it now place it off the viewable screen area to my right? No matter how much I zoom in or out, it is always off to the right somewhere and I have to do a fit in window to find it and then drag it to where I want it.

2. Is there some way of controlling the placement? For example after hitting the 'place' button and then closing the preview window, could it not be place where I click, or at least on the viewable screen?

3. Why after clicking the "place" button do we then have to close the preview window to get back to the main ArchiCAD window?

thanks
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
1 REPLY 1
Erika Epstein
Booster
I'd like to thank Andor Szőke from Graphisoft tech support in Hungary. He persevered with sample files and figured out that the schedule is always placed in the upper left corner of the screen.

I have dual monitors set up separately (not as one). When the I/S window is on my right screen and the main AC window on the left, the placed schedule is in the upper left corner of my right screen, therefore out of view of the left monitor.

Once I have it placed where I want it, selecting and updating it doesn't affect the location of the placed schedule.

Great way to start the new year.
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"