Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

visibility stair numbering & description stairs problem with home and relevant story

soldaotop
Booster

Hi

I'm having a problem with numbering & description visibility of the stairs running down from 0.00 ground level to -0.78 m level dimension.  Home story of the mentioned stairs is ground level (0.00). 

I would like to have stairs numbering and description visible on the ground floor level but not on the upper story.

The only possible way of achieving this would be to uncheck "Show above relevant stories" box in stairs settings (for number and description).

STUBE_VISIBILITY.JPG

But the tricky part is that we are dealing here with RELEVANT story terminology, where actual RELEVANT story of these stairs is a story below HOME story 0,00 (as they run from -0,78 to 0,00). For that reason the mentioned settings of not showing description and numbering above relevant stories don't work the way I would want to. When I uncheck the box I don't see the description neither on the ground floor nor upper floor (as both stories are actually above the RELEVANT story). Hence, it seems that there should be a possibility of showing / not showing something above HOME story. Does that option exist somewhere but somehow I overlooked it ???

ground floor

GROUND FLOOR.JPG

1st floor

1ST FLOOR.JPG

1 REPLY 1
Xandros
Expert

Hi,

not a direct solution to your issue but a functional workaround with labels:

https://help.graphisoft.com/AC/26/INT/index.htm#t=_AC26_Help%2F070_Documentation%2F070_Documentation...

ArchiCAD 26 GER / Win10
Intel i9-9900K / 64GB RAM / nVidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti