2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Graphisoft Technology Preview Program 2024

AI Visualizer UI problems in AC28 tech preview

Jeliszej Korcsak
Contributor

Hey Everyone!
Here is my first impression of the built-in AI visualizer in the ac28 tech preview. I am not sure if these are bugs or just lack of functionality due to it's immature state, but still, let me drop a list for you ( I love lists).

• Why is the AI Visualizer panel hidden in the Window/Palettes menu? I was looking for it in the Document / Creative Imaging dropdown.
  • There is no refresh button, to refresh the preview. It only shows the view as it was when the palette was opened. I would like to see the composition before starting the generation process.
  • Between the prompt area and the preview area there is a narrow bar with a small arrow that usually means that I can open or collapse something there. But nothing happens when clicking it.
  • Beside the text "prompt" and "creativity" there are small "info" icons, that do not show anything when hoovering over or when clicking on them.
  • In the previous (ac27) version there were more settings as I recall. Now only creativity remains?
  • Near the Save result button I can tick the "upscale image" box, but nothing happens. Does the upscaling happens when saving?
  • Seemingly nothing happens when ticking the Lock Result box. What is it for? I have tried rerunning the generation with it ticked and unticked and always get a random result.
  • It would be nice to set the aspect ratio or resolution of the image before generating it.
  • Is there a prompt editing syntax that we can use? Other generators often use brackets or double brackets to emphasize some prompts. The negative sign ("-") to exclude things. Is there a manual for these?

I have been trying to do things with the ac27 visualizer as well, and in my opinion, it is not very efficient to randomly generate vague renders somewhat resembling our design. The most valuable thing would be, if we could define materials or prompts for different textures/colours in the model and at least selecting the background more precisely. there should be a little more control if we want to use it in order to visualize ideas rather than getting random inspiration.

Any thoughts?

Jeliszej Korcsák
Architect, BIM Manager | ArchiCAD 27 HUN Build 4030 on Windows 10 Pro 22H2
3 REPLIES 3
abdelaziz
Expert

Hi, 

would it be possible for an AMD graphics card to work with the AI ​​viewer? stable diffusion is compatible with AMD cards

AMD Ryzen 5950x
AMD RX 6750xt
AC27

@abdelaziz wrote:

Hi, 

would it be possible for an AMD graphics card to work with the AI ​​viewer? stable diffusion is compatible with AMD cards

I don't think it matters now that it is all done in the cloud.

That is supposed to alleviate the problem of having adequate hardware.

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Graphisoft-Technology-Preview/AI-Visualizer-in-the-cloud/ta-p/60...

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Robert Horvath
Booster

Hi!
For a migrated project, the AI visualizer is inactive. What is the reason? What controls this?

4.1 - - -

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!