Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Graphisoft Technology Preview Program 2024

AI Visualizer in TP28

Aixtreme
Booster

Hi,

the AI Visualizer in TP 28 is not working at all and a lot of features/options are gone. Is this the final version or can we expect more options in the interface like: Picture size aso.?

Best regards,

Frank

5 REPLIES 5
Kenneth Solvik
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi Frank,

We are now in the final development cycle for the AI Visualizer. Our current focus is on the ease of use, prompts, explained more in detail in this post: https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Graphisoft-Technology-Preview/Optimizing-Architectural-Prompts-f.... The post also includes a session on how the community can best influence the improvement process. In this context it’s worth mentioning that improvement process includes QA, such as bug fixing, malfunctioning, or “not working” as you described it.

Would greatly appreciate if you can provide more details, on what is not working and if you have suggestions for improvements. I will see that your feedback is added to our backlog for review and addressed either in AC28 or in the next version of the AI Visualizer.

Thank you!

Kenneth Solvik
Director, Product Innovation and Technology, Product Success
Aixtreme
Booster

Hi,

well here are my experiences so far:

1. I opened a file that I made with AC27 Edu Version. I cannot open it, because of the lack of the lic information. When I try my old lic info and open it, the AI vis is not working

2. See the screenshot. I draw two slabs and 4 walls and this is the result. So what does this one slider mean? It needs to be much more details and of course a slider of how much to take the original construction. And by the way: the view angle is not correct...

There are good ideas of the additional options that are needed in the final version. Else I would suggest to put the size of the results by myself, especially when "upscale" is not clear.

Most important: for the edu version it should work without payment.

Best regards

Prof. Frank Lube

Bildschirmfoto 2024-07-30 um 7.48.23 AM.png

Aixtreme
Booster

Here are some more screenshots with 0, 20 and 40% creativity...

Bildschirmfoto 2024-07-30 um 8.13.22 AM.pngBildschirmfoto 2024-07-30 um 8.12.18 AM.pngBildschirmfoto 2024-07-30 um 8.11.05 AM.png

If I have no model at all, I still get a result.

BarryKelly_0-1722323069996.png

Try giving your 3D a bit more of a perspective view and maybe some more detail in the model itself.

It doesn't actually use the 3D model, just the 2D image you see on screen of your 3D model, so it needs to get depth and perspective from the rotation of the model.

And more description in the prompt.

If you want a front elevation view, add this to the prompt.

It would be good if there could be some pre-populated but editable prompts to choose from.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Thanks Frank! Your input is reported. 

Best regards, Kenneth

Kenneth Solvik
Director, Product Innovation and Technology, Product Success

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum