2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Graphisoft Technology Preview Program 2024
SOLVED!

Archicad 28 Upgrade Training not working

claudio_pia
Contributor

Following link it appears me the attached page.

Thanks.

Screenshot 2024-07-10 at 14.53.01.jpgScreenshot 2024-07-10 at 14.53.18.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Akos Karoczkai
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi @claudio_pia ,
If you clear the cache and cookies of your browser this issue should disappear and you should be able to access the Learn Portal and the Upgrade Training.

In case this does not solve the problem, please reach out to us at learn@graphisoft.com and we'll help you solve the issue.

Best regards,
Akos Karoczkai
Senior Manager, Content and Team Operations, Learning Excellence and Innovation, Customer Success

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Akos Karoczkai
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi @claudio_pia ,
If you clear the cache and cookies of your browser this issue should disappear and you should be able to access the Learn Portal and the Upgrade Training.

In case this does not solve the problem, please reach out to us at learn@graphisoft.com and we'll help you solve the issue.

Best regards,
Akos Karoczkai
Senior Manager, Content and Team Operations, Learning Excellence and Innovation, Customer Success

@Akos Karoczkai & @claudio_pia on my side this have been a long time problem.

The only way I can get into the Learn site is via Incognito mode. It does not matter what browser I use (Chrome, Firefox - I don't use MS Edge). Clearing the cache & cookies of your browser makes no difference. I tried on my Windows 10 PC & my Windows 11 laptop. Incognito mode is the only way. It's super annoying but it's no use spending more time trying to fix or force it.

Regards
Francois Swanepoel
Everything happens in Archicad since v6.5 (2000) ‌
Hiking, Motorbiking, Good food, Gr8! Beer & excellent conversation 😉
#MadeByDyslexia is my unfair advantage – expect curious ideas, creative big thinking & small typos.
<> www.fusionBIM.co.za <> www.Scirrus.co <> www.BIM2fusedVR.com <> (new) Anatomy of Archicad Course

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!