Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

1-800-238-3992...need help here GS.

rob2218
Enthusiast
guys,
I call for some support help to 800-238-3992 and a voice message tells me "please call 800-238-3992 to leave a voice message, you have reached Graphisoft's voice message".......huh? Guys....what's going on?
Need some support help here folks...
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS
4 REPLIES 4
rob2218
Enthusiast
Guys at GS?...seriously...what's going on?
I did call 1-800-238-3992 and the voice message comes out and says "this is the GS voice message, the proper place to leave a message is 1-800-238-3992"......but....that is the number I just called....so WT? is going going on folks?

Hopefully, someone will see this post, get the voice support call number cleared up so's we can move on.

i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Karl Ottenstein
I'm guessing that there was a number roll-over glitch for North American support. The number is working fine now... indicating that they are busy (hey, its Monday morning!) ... and asking that a message be left, or preferably, that an email be sent.

There is also a 617 number if you have a problem like this accessing the 800 number. Lots of ways to get through.

This forum isn't the appropriate place though. This is NOT a US forum, but a global forum serving all users in a user-to-user mode. There are "guys at GS" in lots of countries serving individual markets. This is not where you would direct a request to the North American support staff.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
rob2218
Enthusiast
understood. is there a "specific" U.S. forum on these boards?
Was merely trying to point out that the number was on the fritz.....usually they are pretty good about responding and they were.

They were right on it.
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Karl Ottenstein
No, there is no forum specific to the US. This is a global forum with English as the language for communication.

Any country-specific issues can be raised here, of course, but might be best identified with the country in the subject line so that others can ignore the thread. But, the best response to a country-specific issue is probably obtained via personal contact with the support team for that country.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!