Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Find & Select

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am having a confusing problem with the find and select dialogue box - it is not showing up. I have installed AC 11 on a new imac and have installed the latest build. When I open up a file and click on find/select it does not appear on the screen. It works fine on my home computer and laptop (both Macs)with the same drawing files. Any ideas?
thanks,
3 REPLIES 3
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Brian:

It might be offscreen. You can go to the Work Environment and select a different Palette Scheme and see if this brings it back.

HTH

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
David, I tried the standard template to no avail. I also opened the file on my home computer and moved the find and select dialogue box to the upper right inside the drawing area and it still does not show. What is bizarre is that I work on a 30" display at home and when I open the same file on my 15" laptop there are no problems: why is a 24" imac not showing all of the palettes? I have emailed my reseller but have not gotten a response.

thanks,
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Brian:

You also might try searching the forum, as this problem has been discussed before. Some have tried changing their screen resolution, you might find some other ideas.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14