BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Railing tool

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello

I just started using ArchiCAD a week ago. I am about to make railing for the balcony area, and realized I don't have the railing icon on the tool bar, which is supposed to be right after stair icon on tool bar. Does anyone know how I can get the railing icon, please?
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable
Laura wrote:
If your on AC12, you can also use the Curtain Wall Tool (although I have not tried this personally).
I tried to do so, but the curtain wall tool doesn't allow heights less than 1.00 meter. isn't it so?
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
hassan98 wrote:
Laura wrote:
If your on AC12, you can also use the Curtain Wall Tool (although I have not tried this personally).
I tried to do so, but the curtain wall tool doesn't allow heights less than 1.00 meter. isn't it so?
When initially placing the Curtain Wall the limit is 1 meter, but can be reduced after initial placement using the Elevation panel (t & b) in the Info Box, or the Geometry and Positioning panel in the CW Selection Settings.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Ferenc_Traser
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
And there is one now!
Learn and get certified!