cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

frequent crashes with AC24 iMac

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi,

i am wondering anyone else experiencing absurd amount of crashes with archicad 24?

since the beginning of archicad 24 release, i've been experiencing frequent crashes. recently, it is crashing at least 5-6 time a day.

when it's bad day, like today, it crashes 20 odd times in the span of 2 hours.

our local (NZ) distributer has been really a great help, but this is really impacting my business.
new update (3022) didn't not change my situation.

cherry on top, crash report has network error which does not upload crash report automatically. then i have to upload manually to my local distributer.

any other case like mine?

i am using iMac (2017)
3.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Radeon Pro 570 4 GB
22 REPLIES 22
Karl Ottenstein
Merging into the other thread... and deleting the duplicate post. Thanks for understanding.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.8, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Karl Ottenstein
Kristyn,

You must not have downloaded/installed the most recent update to AC 24? You'll note in the article that these setting are only part of build 40xx and above. From the Help menu, do a Check for Updates. If you do a Help > About Archicad it should show in the top left of the splash screen that you are on build 4018 if you are on the current update (as of today).

Any time you have issues, be sure you are running the most recent updates.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.8, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello,

Thank you Karl for chiming in! Indeed, this key is only available from Archicad 24 Update 2 (40xx), so please make sure to have the latest update installed to disable this function.

If this does not help, feel free to reach out to me via Private Message!

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT