cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. License Manager Tool update is required on Windows. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

2 gdl things

Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
Hi,

A) Where do I find the zone stamp object itself? I want to make a very simple one with all no borders and all text aligned to the left but I can't find the object...?

B) Is there any instruction on how to make a new title type? The simple one everyone's using here consists of:

view name
a straight line (length as the view name)
scale

everything aligned to the left.

I can even write it here:

A203-300-b
-------------
1:200

Happe week-end!
Mats
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
2 REPLIES 2
TomWaltz
Participant
Which Zone object are you looking for? I usually find the easiest way to open an object is to draw it, select it in plan, then click "Open Object"

As for the Title Type, you just draw what you want, then click "Save as Title Type"
Tom Waltz
Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
TomWaltz wrote:
Which Zone object are you looking for? I usually find the easiest way to open an object is to draw it, select it in plan, then click "Open Object"

As for the Title Type, you just draw what you want, then click "Save as Title Type"
Thanks!

Zon stamp attached. I couldn't find where in the coed the stamp is drawn (My GDL is very poor...)...

I'll have to test the title type. I tried to do it in Layout and in model view but couldn't get the text scaling to work. Now I have to rush to day care to get my kids.
:)Mats[/img]
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.