Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

AC 22 - Incorrect wall closure at sliding doors

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello everyone,

I'm questioning here at the first time, so sorry if the topic is stupid ))

I had some strange image at the slidang doors D3 & D4 floor plan. Actually, I need the pocket doors, but with 3 and 4 door leaves, so I'm failed with simple pocket doors. Here is composite wall 5.5 + 6 air space for opening the doors + 3.5 internal wall. I put all settings right as I even could, but still don't see the wall closure line. What the catch?.. Wall itself has the "both end lines". I'm confused. How could I avoid this?
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Same at simple door opening! wall is 5.5 + 1 air + 3.5
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
This is working for me in AC22 with the Empty Door Opening.
The only way I can make the Wall Side disappear is by checking the Left/Right side checkboxes under Ganging.

Does this happen in a brand-new project file that you start based on the default Template? If no, can you copy-paste those Doors (with their enclosing Walls) from one file to the other?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
For me it happens in Empty Door Opening, Sliding Door and even Window((
No, this is not a new AC22 project with a standard template. It was an old project from old versions and completely rebuilt in the template, libraries, profiles by me (making order in this chaos). I try your advice, open AC22 template, ctrl+c - ctrl+v this wall - but the problem remains (( screenshot above

The problem is in the complex wall (this's 5.5"+air+3.5"), so it disappears in two ways (both do not suit me ) :
- I make the wall not complex, but basic structure, wall closure become right - see the pic above
- I leave that wall complex and in door settings set the wall closure in reveal settings "stud wall" instead of 'solid wall"... and I lose the required reveal (door should be in the 3.5" wall part)

Of course I could JUST DRAW A LINE... but it's not the solution((
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

I think the problem should be because wall-end lines are turned off for your composite/complex profile structures. Wall corners and Openings use the wall-end line to draw the ending of a wall. If it is turned off, then it is not drawn.

Please see if turning them back on helps. I attached pictures of where to turn it back on in the Composite Settings and the Complex Profile Settings. Let me know if this helped.

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
Anonymous
Not applicable
WIN!

all this troubles were really causing by the complex wall.
What we should keep in mind - this solution is in the "Composites" settings panel, see pic below. The Composites have the custom setting of closure each of Skins. I do another one complex profile and draw ьн attention to one little checkmark which I didn't know before... and PROFIT!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!