Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License outage
Dear Customers, We are facing with an outage in our services in Azure. You may experience issues with the Azure-based functions, like licensing, BIMcloud SaaS, Learn Portal. We are working hard on this issue to make it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

AC16 Cabinet handles, sink taps/faucets - missing

Gerry Leonor
Advisor
Hi,

i'm working in 16 & been having this problem for a number of months now. i'm missing the handles for my cabinets & taps/faucets for kitchen & vanity sinks. this same problem also happens with my v14 files. it didn't happen before when we were still with 14 before upgrading to 16 & i can't remember when these problems started to happen.

pics attached, to show my setup & what things are activated in the objects.
the quirky one is the missing kitchen sink tap. you can see the tap in the object settings 3D view, but it is missing in the 3D window.

i tried to unload 3rd party libraries & strip down the library manager to just the ArchiCAD 16 library, ArchiCAD 14 Migration library, & a project specific library, which is currently empty, but no joy. taps & handles are still missing.

any help is appreciated.

missing cabinet handles & taps 1.jpg
AC25 | Win10 | 64Gb RAM | Intel i7 13700F | RTX 4070 Ti
>come join our unofficial Discord server
https://discord.gg/XGHjyvutt8
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
check your model view settings under GFL objects to make sure handle are not set to hidden
Anonymous
Not applicable
Have a look at your Model View Options, there is a section at the bottom for GDL Objects settings, where you can control visibility of taps, handles etc.

EDIT: Ha ha, got distracted and Scott beat me to it.
Screen shot MVO.jpg
Gerry Leonor
Advisor
good god, that was an embarrassing noob error.
appreciate the help & let's never speak of this again.
cheers all!
AC25 | Win10 | 64Gb RAM | Intel i7 13700F | RTX 4070 Ti
>come join our unofficial Discord server
https://discord.gg/XGHjyvutt8
Anonymous
Not applicable
Gerard wrote:
appreciate the help & let's never speak of this again.
Never speak of what again?