Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Archibase.com models...problem??

ICEdevil
Newcomer
I have a problem with some of the archibase models...

i needed a bar rack so after browsing those unsearchable and stupidly organised cattegories, i found some objects, downloaded them and imported them in the archicad library...

the problem is, they do not display the materials in the picture, they ony have a standard grey color for every item of the object (ex: glass, wood, metal are all rendered in gray)...this one for ex: http://www.archibaseplanet.com/download/20257.html

any solutions?
ArchiCAD 11 build 1210
ArchiCAD 12 Hotfix 3
AMD Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2 GB DDR, Nvidia geforce 6600GT, Win XP SP2
11 REPLIES 11
ICEdevil
Newcomer
kliment wrote:
ICEdevil wrote:
...it would be extremely painful to build it frum scratch...
No, it will not! This is very easy to buiid with just walls and slabs, especially if you observe it for a distance.

If this is difficult for you, you really should spend more time with the Manual! And the Tutorials!
i can say i have decent experience using archicad...
but it will be viewed from a close distance...and...i don't have the time to build it...
ArchiCAD 11 build 1210
ArchiCAD 12 Hotfix 3
AMD Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2 GB DDR, Nvidia geforce 6600GT, Win XP SP2
Anonymous
Not applicable
ICEdevil,

Although I agree it would be relatively easy to build in ArchiCAD, I've done an edited version for you, with material definitions. Please have a look through the code to see what I have done, so you can repeat it in the future if necessary!

It seems to be too large to attach on the forum (1.03mb), so PM me your email address and I will send it directly. (The PM button is underneath this post)

I've also added the option of turning off the glasses, which reduces polycount to 25,000 .

You owe me!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!