Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Bar's LIBRARY

Anonymous
Not applicable
I need all things about bar's library. Thanks
7 REPLIES 7
TomWaltz
Participant
Can you be a little more specific?
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have to create a bar in a hotel. But in my archicad library I don't have the things for the project. For example: the counter or the reception something like that.
If you can help me...thanks
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Valter:

For the counter you can use the slab tool. If the counter has a custom profile, like a rounded edge, you can use the Profile Manager in ArchiCAD 10, or the Profiler Tool in earlier versions.

HTH

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
yes my problem is the counter: the profile that I want it's like a "J".
But I don't know how to reach the Manager Profile in Archicad 10.

If u can send the file it will be really great or explain how I can use the manager profile...
Thanks,
Valter
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Valter:

Under the Standard Work Environment, go to Design > Complex Profiles > Profile Manager. To learn about this feature, go to Help > ArchiCAD Help, (this will open Help in your default browser), then click on the "Search" tab and input "Profile Manager" to find the related sections.

HTH

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
One problem you may have with the Profile Manager in 10 is that the profiles won't follow a curved path. The profile itself can be as curvy as you want, but if the bar has radius corners or is otherwise curved in plan this tool won't do the trick. The Profiler add-on may work but is also a bit limited. The best choice may be Archiforma from Cigraph or the Profiler from CADimage.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I hear cigraph are developing archi-barcounter
parametric optics and bar stools, optianal nuts or ash trays on counter too.

perhpas this is a subject for the archi-pub