Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Bug in AC11 Library Part

Anonymous
Not applicable
No matter what I do, when I use the Library Part "Jacuzzi Square" in AC11, it gives me an error saying, "There are several /8/ hotspots with same unique ID in the library part: Jacuzzi Square".
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
SCSCadMan wrote:
No matter what I do, when I use the Library Part "Jacuzzi Square" in AC11, it gives me an error saying, "There are several /8/ hotspots with same unique ID in the library part: Jacuzzi Square".
In the future, please make the title of your post the library part with which you are having a problem. There are dozens (hundreds?) of bugs in the library parts..so 'bug in ac11 library part' is not too informative. 😉

When I select and place the default part, there are no error messages. Are you sure you have the current library? (Help > Check for Updates..._

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
I couldn't reproduce the problem either. The hotspots are created by a macro called "Resize_A_B_ZZYZX.gsm". Perhaps you have a problem with this part. Are you working with a current (unmodified) AC11 library?
__archiben
Booster
i can't reproduce either - no matter what combinations of settings i make.

can you post your settings?

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup