Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Cabinet objects in 3D

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just updated to ArchiCAD 9 from 8.1 and some of the cabinet objects have stray hinge lines that show up in 3D, also the knob is not showing up in the right place.

How do I fix this?

[/img]
18 REPLIES 18
Dwight
Newcomer
are you using ArchiCAD 9 objects?
Dwight Atkinson
The D3 SmartPart cabinet objects had this problem, which has been fixed now, I believe. (At least for the V9 version.) You'll need to get these updated library parts.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Anonymous
Not applicable
the objects are that i am trying to load are ArchiCAD 8.1 objects
Dwight
Newcomer
There you go.

As GDL evolves, older elements will not work appropriately, especially as the developers bring higher functions to their objects.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
so what can I do about it?
Dwight
Newcomer
If these are ArchiCAD -sourced, go in the library and find the new cabinet objects. Go into your project file, select each old cabinet type in turn and then, while it remains selected, open the dialog window and transfer its values to the ArchiCAD 9 element equivalent by changing the element to the new one.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know if ArchiCAD has the capability to produce a Printable Inventory of our Libraries, i.e. a catalogue of sorts...?

-kc
Djordje
Ace
keene3 wrote:
Does anyone know if ArchiCAD has the capability to produce a Printable Inventory of our Libraries, i.e. a catalogue of sorts...?
C:\Program Files\Graphisoft\ArchiCAD 9\Graphisoft Documentation\Library Preview.PDF

Also, try Special menu, Place all objects
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Just checked mine and all that is the Documentation folder is the MSA libaries. No PDF of the AC9 library.