Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Curtain Wall Door 2D Symbol Bug

Anonymous
Not applicable
Setting different sidelight widths causes the 2D symbol to offset from the opening. The 3D view is correct. This occurs in both single and double curtain wall doors.

CurtainWallDoor.png
3 REPLIES 3
Rob
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
mate, just report that to your local reseller (which is GS-AU I believe). This is the best and most efficient way how to get bugs reported (my personal experience)...well and eventually fixed.
::rk
Anonymous
Not applicable
Rob wrote:
mate, just report that to your local reseller (which is GS-AU I believe). This is the best and most efficient way how to get bugs reported (my personal experience)...well and eventually fixed.
I have already done this. The reason I post bugs in this forum is that from past experience nothing happens when you submit a bug. There were so many bugs with the curtain walls in v10, which I reported to Graphisoft, but nothing happened until v11 was released. I should not take a new release to fix bugs.

The only way to get action is to publicly report problems as well as submit bugs to Graphisoft. It is also of benefit for other users to see what bugs are out there.

So mate, I'll continue to do what I do.
Rob
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
oh, I desire your determination...
::rk