Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Custon CW Panel .Access to common param`s page

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good AM/PM! I Have a problem with access to parameters of my custom CW Panel , created in AC20. in AC22 Interface was changed, How can i get acess to these params? Sophisticated tricks in migration script oe other way?
1 REPLY 1
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

This is a known issue with custom Curtain Wall sub-elements in AC22. If a GDL element doesn't have a scripted User Interface, usually ARCHICAD just takes all the parameters and lists them in the custom settings. The error is that the way Curtain Walls have been revamped also changed how these custom panels are created and handled, and now if there is no scripted User interface, the parameter list doesn't appear.

This issue has been found after the release, but since then we managed to fix it, and we plan to include the fix for this issue in the next update of ARCHICAD 22 (build 70xx - fix #259651).

Until then, the workaround is to create a "dummy UI"! (basically lie to ARCHICAD and make it believe that you have actually scripted a UI)
All you have to do is opening the Object in the Object Editor (File>Libraries and Objects...>Open Object..., and then browse for the panel object in the loaded libraries), going to the "Interface Script" tab on the left, and copy pasting this line there:
ui_page 1
Save the object, and after this the All parameters tab should appear in the "Dummy UI" automatically. Let me know if you get stuck.

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit