cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Edit / adjust brick veneer portion of wall for exterior trim

Anonymous
Not applicable
New to ArchiCad.

Is it possible to edit brick veneer portion of wall so exterior trim shows correctly?

Used masonry opening wall closure type for windows and doors, but exterior trim shows on outside of brick. Brick opening should adjust in width separate from framed wall to account for the exterior trim

Use siding wall closure type but can't adjust brick portion of veneer wall to account for exterior trim.

Is there a way to fix this?

taoist
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
toaist,

Yes, window trim is fairly flexible.

Problem: trim "on top of the brick". Change the window settings per the attached image. Then change the reveal depth as appropiate for your wall.

Snap
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, MarkMoscrip, I am new to Archicad and this forum. I had a question related to this post.

Is there any way to change the reveal depth of a window/door trim on both interior and exterior sides? I have only been able to edit the exterior side.

I am working on a balcony alcove wall, so both sides are being treated as exterior, and I need to be able to move both trims in. We want both trims to sit on the weather barrier instead of on the face.

Thanks in advance!