BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

GDL error message

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm getting a bunch of errors.

The first is "Numeric type expression required at line 88 of file Masterend_GDL_WF.gdl"

Also, It can't find any Aterra Objects. The error report says "can't find picture file AT_Asphalt at line 6........" and so on.

I was trying to learn how to make GDL objects then WHAM! Everything went bad. I seemed to have misplaced or deleted something during the proccess. Iv'e tried reloading libraries but can't seem to get anywhere. Any suggestions?
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
The first is "Numeric type expression required at line 88 of file Masterend_GDL_WF.gdl"

This means that you made a "number" variable instead of "string" variable, but somewhere you're trying to assign a "string" value to the "number" variable.

Also, It can't find any Aterra Objects. The error report says "can't find picture file AT_Asphalt at line 6........" and so on.

This error message sounds like you made a GDL object with a photo attached, but you've moved the photo from it's original location.

HTH
Anonymous
Not applicable
J. wrote:
I'm getting a bunch of errors.

This is for the ArchiTerra add-on. Best way is to reinstall ArchiTerra OR...

Make sure you have the ArchiTerra library still loaded and the add-on is present in your Add-on folder.
Learn and get certified!