cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

I NEED 2 OBJECTS And I CANT FIND IT

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a problem i try to find an objetc but i didn't how this objects noum in english (because my nature language it's spanish) the objects is the base where the painters put their project when their still painting in spanish the name of this object is "CABALLETE" and i can find a translation to search it in the internet. if some one have this object or know the exact name please help me.

the other object that i need is a school chair

2 REPLIES 2
Dwight
Newcomer
easel - rhymes with weasel

You could resize a regular chair to make a school chair.
Dwight Atkinson
fuzzytnth3
Booster
tussyswat wrote:
I have a problem i try to find an objetc but i didn't how this objects noum in english (because my nature language it's spanish) the objects is the base where the painters put their project when their still painting in spanish the name of this object is "CABALLETE" and i can find a translation to search it in the internet. if some one have this object or know the exact name please help me.
There is a "Flipchart" object in the ArchiCAD 9 Library/1 Basic Library 9/1.1 Furniture 9/Office Equipment 9/ folder which looks fairly similar to an easel
AC versions 3.41 to 25 (UKI Full 5005).
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Mac OSX 10.15.7 (19G2021) Mac Pro-2013 32gbRam AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics