Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

New Copper Gutter and Downspout Objects under Specialties!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello We are new to the forum,
Coppershoppe.com is offering Simplistic AC 7 Auto-Scripted Objects of actual leader boxes and downspout brackets etc. for your use in designing your projects. Most Objects are limited (no macros) and are assemblies of basic elements (wall, slab, primitives etc.). The downloads include an associated library if required to complete the script requirements.
More Objects to come shortly!!!
Objects can be found under Specialties for your download.
19 REPLIES 19
Thomas Holm
Booster
Either post your object in the GDL Object Depository or move your post to the Ads section!
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
removed photo from post...new here...so where might I find the ads section?
Thank You for the heads up....
Thomas Holm
Booster
Try the forum index.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
In there now...thank you again for helping to guide the way.
Karl Ottenstein
Thanks, Thomas.

This is actually a bit of a unique situation. Since Robert's objects are free and are in the depository (now), they can be discussed in this Library forum. Djordje is the final arbiter. 😉

But, Robert, you cannot advertise that you manufacture and sell anything in any forum other than in Ads (where you have kindly made a post now). Please make your signature less commercial if you would, and give your city (optionally state) in your Profile location - not just USA.

Welcome.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Will get this right yet....thank you for all the pointers and advice!!!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Robert wrote:
Objects can be found under Specialties for your download.
These are just AC 7 autoscripted objects, which all macros are missing, and fixed attributes. They don't work at all.
IMHO, not any interest.

Sorry to be crude, Robert. Next time, try to do an effort if you search for publicity.
Anonymous
Not applicable
again I am new here, I made the objects (leader heads) using the profiler.
The objects appear and load for me. Yes they are static. That is because I don't want any changes made to them as they represent actual real objects that I make. The other objects are assembled from wall, slab, primitives, etc.
If they don't work (you can't get them to load) I have probably missed something and would welcome any advise to get it right. I use an extensive library and that may where the problem lies as some of the parts of my objects may use lets stay the slab object and if you haven't loaded slabs they may not show up in my object??? I don't know...Maybe I should include a mini library with the objects???? I have more objects that I would like to post but only want to offer useful objects. Help please!!!!! Although I am looking for business...I wanted to offer the objects as there are not a lot of gutter and downspout objects available standardly. Given the use of Leader Boxes, Stand off type downspout brackets, and leaf diverters in home and building design I thought they might be a help filling a gap in available objects.

Just tried to load my leaf diverter object with minimal library....IT DID NOT LOAD PROPERLY....Olivier Dentan is correct!!!!! Making fixes now
Anonymous
Not applicable
Should work now....Included a library of associated parts with the AutoClear leaf diverter object....Old World 2 leader head seemed fine...let me know if i'm on the right track. Thank you all for your help and feedback.

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!