cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. License Manager Tool update is required on Windows. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Problem with ganging windows.

Jere
Expert
Hi all.

We've just recently upgraded to 10. I'm enjoying the window and door ganging features......somewhat.

I'm having no problem ganging two windows together (each ganged on one side). However, when I do three windows, I'm having problems with the middle window which requires ganging on both sides. 2d looks fine but the window will not display in 3d. I've tried with it with several different window types (awning, fixed with awning upper, casement, etc) and all seem to have this same problem.

Any ideas?

Also, above a window unit that has 4 windows ganged together, I'd like to have 4 ganged trapezoid (gable end) windows. Yet, there doesn't appear to be a ganging option for this. I'm trying to use standard AC library parts if possible. Thoughts?

Thanks.

UPDATE: it appears the glitch disappears if the window is 2'11" or wider. Any less the problem appears. For your info i'm using W Awning 2 from the US library. The window is 2'-8" x 6'-0" with a horizontal rail height of 4'-8".
ArchiCAD 26; Windows 11; Intel i7-10700KF; 64GB RAM, GeForce GTX 3060
10 REPLIES 10
gkovacsp
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Recorded it as a bug, thanks for reporting.