Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Ragnars.Work GDL Library

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

I would like to use Ragnars furniture in my project. GDL objects can be downloaded from ragnarswork.se. Click on Products > Any product > CAD-files.

They look great, seems the first scale sensitive objects I am able to found from a manufacturer.

But I'm having a problem with two objects: work.conference and basic.screen.

The first one, work.conference, returns an error.

The second one, basic.screen, seems only the screen of the table, not hte standalone one that appears in website.

I have asked directly to manufacturer, and they are not able to provide GDL objects, or correct them 😞

Maybe download is corrupted. As seen here: http://www.graphisoft.no/page5820019.aspx I have tried to search the kontorrama.no site for an alternative download with no success.

Can somebody please test if the problem is with my computer or is a problem with library? Anybody has this library working?

Thank you!
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

i tested it, but i have the same mistake.

We have an office furniture library also, you can to download it: http://www.falcosopron.hu/hu/page/letoltesek

It's not scale sensitive, but you can set the visualization of the plan view.

Cheers
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Diana wrote:
The first one, work.conference, returns an error.
Can somebody please test if the problem is with my computer or is a problem with library? Anybody has this library working?
I tried opening the library part to take a look at the scripts, but the scripts are hidden, so it is up to the manufacturer to fix the script. The same error occurs when switching to 3D preview, so I would guess that the error is in the Master Script. There are other problems with this object: there is no Custom Interface like the other parts, in the Parameters section the parameters "Table Shape", "Tabletop Finish" etc. are text boxes, not pop-up lists, so the entire object is broken.

I think you should contact the manufacturer about these problems.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
ila2 wrote:
We have an office furniture library also, you can to download it: http://www.falcosopron.hu/hu/page/letoltesek

It's not scale sensitive, but you can set the visualization of the plan view.
Amazing! You have saved my life!! I don't want to mess with different collections, is better to use only one. Also the fill idea is great for plan visulization!

Are the hotel and laboratory furnitures available?
David wrote:
I tried opening the library part to take a look at the scripts, [...], so the entire object is broken.
Thank you David and ila2 for testing the library.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am delighted to hear that, but sorry i don't know about available hotel and laboratory furniture.
Anonymous
Not applicable
ila2 wrote:
sorry i don't know about available hotel and laboratory furniture.
Thank you anyway, your collection is great.