cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. License Manager Tool update is required on Windows. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

!Restored: A label to display the height of a roof?

Chazz
Enthusiast
Does anyone know of a way to do this with the supplied labels or does anyone have a homegrown label that would do this for sale or loan? Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Nattering nabob of negativism
2023 MBP M2 Max 32GM. MaxOS-Current
4 REPLIES 4
Djordje
Ace
What is wrong with the level dim with gravity to roof?

Besides, check the Depository ...
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
SeaGeoff
Mentor
Plan view or Section?
Regards,
Geoff Briggs
I & I Design, Seattle, USA
AC7-27, M1 Mac, OS 14.x
Anonymous
Not applicable
Chazz wrote:
Does anyone know of a way to do this with the supplied labels or does anyone have a homegrown label that would do this for sale or loan? Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Chazz,
I assume you're labeling plate heights and/or main ridge height on your roof plan...is this what you're trying to do??? If so, can you give us a pic of one of your plans.

I have some ideas for roof accesory that will do this for you automatically.

Thanks,
Dan K
Chazz
Enthusiast
Sorry to throw something like this out and then disappear.....

I'm back in the office now and think I have a solution.

My main reason for wanting a label to display the height of a roof is for RCPs. I typically use Roofs as ceilings rather than slaps because sometimes they are sloped and because the "spring line" handle makes them easier to select in plan view.

I ended up doing it with James' excellent label Slab Elev JM9 which despite it's name works equally well for roofs as slabs. It can be found at his fantastic Blogsite.

Thanks James!
Nattering nabob of negativism
2023 MBP M2 Max 32GM. MaxOS-Current