cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Section Marker Head Background Fill

kevin b
Contributor
For various reasons we use the built in IE marker for Interior Elevations and the Section Marker NCS 12 for sections (essentially we use the NCS one for Sections so we get the Arrow on one head and the flag on the other and this seems to be the marker that can do that). We make them look mostly the same by setting the parameters and all works well except for the marker fill. I am talking about the fill inside the circle. It works fine on the Built In IE marker, setting the parameter called gs_backfill. However on the Section MArker NCS the gs_backfill parameter seems to turn on and off the fill inside the arrows, not inside the circle. The Built In IE marker calls the Section-Elevation MArker Macro, while the Section Marker NCS 12 calls Sect-Elev Marker Macro USA. Problem is I can't seem to figure out where or why what seems to be the background fill doesn't work right on the NCS marker. Any help woul be appreciated.
kevin s burns, AIA

massachusetts, usa

AC25 (1413), since AC6

Windows 10

Intel Core i7 -8700 @ 3.2 GHz~ 16 GB ram
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Has there been any update for the lack of background fill for section/ elevation markers???

Thanks