Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Stairmaker

Anonymous
Not applicable
I dont have a problem with making a specific stair- but with how to turn off numbers that graphically define the stair in 2D - floor plan (no. of treads, number of risers, depth,..). I dont like the colour and the font and its size...
Im working in ver.9. What to do?
9 REPLIES 9
Ben Odonnell
Contributor
Under your 2D options, in the stair's parameters, you will find options for turning of text and the like.

HTH.
Cheers.
Ben
Ben O'Donnell
Architect and CTO at BIMobject®
Get your BIM objects from bimobject.com
Anonymous
Not applicable
...Can`t find it. Maybe because I cant get into "custom settings" menu- button where the function is (why is that so?Its there- but the button is "pale).
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ben wrote:
Under your 2D options, in the stair's parameters, you will find options for turning of text and the like.

HTH.
Cheers.
Ben

I`m trying but cant "fix" it. I cant turn off the text or even change it graphically (We dont use English in plan). HELP!
Thomas Holm
Booster
Try Parameters > "Scale Neutral Symbol"
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Gorazd
Enthusiast
Are you using allready completed stairs or do you create new one? I am able to turn on and off all texts with no problems. Post a picture.
------

Gorazd Rajh

AC 25, Ryzen 9 5900HS, 48 GB RAM, RTX 3080, Win 11
Ben Odonnell
Contributor
Gorazd,
Are you using Stairmaker or are you using an existing stair?

Cheers.
Ben
Ben O'Donnell
Gorazd
Enthusiast
Hi Ben

I was trying to help out Kumprej, which seems to me is coming from Slovenija (like me). If I use existig completed stairs form AC9 library, I can turn text and numbers on/off without any problem, so I sugested to Kumprej to post a picture of what he would like to achieve.

But maybe he has allready solved the problem.
------

Gorazd Rajh

AC 25, Ryzen 9 5900HS, 48 GB RAM, RTX 3080, Win 11
Ben Odonnell
Contributor
OK,
May be he did. I'm sure that he'll post hear again if he didn't.

Cheers.
Ben
Ben O'Donnell
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, we solved the problem: It was the correct combination of "scale neutral smybol & tread lines /arow buttons. Thank you (Hvala!)! Working it out alone doesnt pay- time is just too precious.