Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

half court basketball court. Must have! deadline.....

Not applicable
Does anyone know where to get a basketball half court or how to edit the full court already in Archicads library. Thank you.
Much needed as soon as possible.
4 REPLIES 4
You're in a hurry, right?

I cut the stock court in half, and modified the 2D script to take a snapshot of the 3D. That means the symbol won't work as expected. (and the goal shows up in the plan, which isn't ideal, but you could patch it.)

HTH,
James Murray

Archicad 27 • Rill Architects • macOS • OnLand.info
Thomas Holm
Booster
Is it possible to cut that object in half (hide half of it) with a Solid Element Operator?
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
beware. there are different sets of dimensions for different kinds of basketball courts. NBA, International, NCAA men, NCAA women, WNBA, High school... check with Architectural Graphic Standards page 774 and tweak your drawings as may be required.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Not applicable
Thank you all so much for your help. I will definitely remember that info. I will not however bore you with the humorous and very generic solution I came up with for the immediate need. I will use your knowledge and go back and fix my project. Thankyou once again for all your help.