cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. License Manager Tool update is required on Windows. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

inserting an image on a wall

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,
I know this may have been discussed, sorry I am new to archicad and need help. So I'm designing an art museum for school, and I wanted to add pictures (artwork) to the walls. I've tried adding an image with the figure tool, but that doesn't seem to do what i want. Some other posts have mentioned adding the jpg into my library and adding as an object, but I cant figure out how to do that. I dropped the file into the library folder, but it doesn't show up. And when I try to add the file through library manager it doesn't allow for image files. Am I missing something? Is there another way to do this? Any advise would be great, thanks!!
3 REPLIES 3
TomWaltz
Participant
The Figure Tool does place images, but only in 2D views, not in renderings.

Your best bet will probably the artwork object in your library that lets you place any image in your library into the frame.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
Under AC10 Basic Library> Furnishing> Decoration is an object called Picture 10. You can assign an image to display in the picture (framed or not framed) if the image is in your loaded libraries.

Also, do a search for Dwight's ParaPicture object, its the same but different

(Call off the search, I found it HERE)
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks guys...using the "picture 10" option was exactly what i was looking for. thanks for the quick replies.