Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License outage
Dear Customers, We are facing with an outage in our services in Azure. You may experience issues with the Azure-based functions, like licensing, BIMcloud SaaS, Learn Portal. We are working hard on this issue to make it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

some bug or??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi folks,

does someone now what this is???

This is a brand new ArchiCAD 17 after merge-ing with some ArchiCAD 16 template...

The problem is that this message appears on every start and every time when I try to do copy/paste operation...

Best regards

neki bug.jpg
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
This appears to be a library related issue.
Do you have purchased objects in your template?
Does the library report indicate any libraries "not found".

To troubleshoot this:
I suggest these steps + any others you might dream up:

To discover if it is due to the install or maybe your template:
Open a new file in 17, using the default 17 template
Then open another new blank file using your template

Open another existing file that does not use your own template.

If the problem is from the migration libraries (or your template):
Create a PLA from the 16 file, instead of using the
migration libraries, then open the PLA in 17.

If all else fails, definitely contact your GS vendor for support.
David Maudlin
Rockstar
ibrica:

The Script referred to in the Report is part of the Forward Migration Script for the Macro ListValuesJPN, which is for Wall Openings, it is not clear to me the purpose of this macro, most of its Scripts are empty, except the Master, Forward Migration and Backwards Migration Scripts. At Line 3 of the Forward Migration Script is:
if not(gs_JPN_listParams_contr) then end
and the gs_JPN_listParams_contr is Boolean so I guess the wrong type of parameter value is getting passed along. I would guess that JPN might refer to Japan, so this might for migration of Japanese Library for ArchiCAD. The author of the macro is "Graphisoft", so only they would know what this macro is for and why the error message appears. You might try unloading libraries one by one from this project to see if unloading one of them causes the error message to disappear to get closer to the issue.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Adam Pinter
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
This seems to be a known issue. Install the Library Hotfix 1 then the ArchiCAD 17 Hotfix 1 (Build 3013) to fix it.
All the related files can be downloaded from this site: http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/archicad/hotfixes/AC17/AC17-3002to3013-ReleaseNotes.html

Best regards,
Adam