cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

turned down slab

Anonymous
Not applicable
I very new to this so I apologize for a potentially ignorant question, but where could I find a object for a meldable trapazoid or a turn down slab edge with a vertical ext. face?

I'm guessing that this is one that is likely very easy to create on your own. I've never tried it.

Thank you,

KJ
1 REPLY 1
David Maudlin
Rockstar
dingel:

You don't mention which version of ArchiCAD you are using, but if you are using version 10 or 11 you can create the profile of the turn down slab you want with the Profile Manager, set it to be used with either the Wall or Beam Tool, and draw the edge where needed as a wall or beam. If the Section fill of the concrete slab and edge beam match, then they will automatically clean up in section.

HTH

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14