BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

window curtains

Anonymous
Not applicable
where are the window curtains?i can't find them in archicad Libraries.
11 REPLIES 11
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Do you mean real curtains?
I am not sure there are any. That is a rather interior design type element, not more general architectural type.
Or maybe you mean Curtain Walls?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
laszlonagy wrote:
Do you mean real curtains?
I am not sure there are any. That is a rather interior design type element, not more general architectural type.
Or maybe you mean Curtain Walls?
you got it right.I mean the the real curtains.
how can i create 0ne?
or i will be grateful if somebody can upload it for me.
Anonymous
Not applicable
To model a very simple curtain, you could create a complex profile in the shape of a wave, then apply it to a column.
vistasp
Advisor
There are a couple of curtains objects here.

3Dsmile.it used to have a couple of them but after becoming archicadobjects.com, one has to make 50 forum posts in Italian before being allowed to download anything. Unless I'm very much mistaken...
= v i s t a s p =
bT Square Peg
https://archicadstuff.blogspot.com
https://www.btsquarepeg.com
| AC 9-27 INT | Win11 | Ryzen 5700 | 32 GB | RTX 3050 |
Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just uploaded my curtain object to Object depository. You'll find it in "Furnishing" folder.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Gfeher wrote:
I've just uploaded my curtain object to Object depository. You'll find it in "Furnishing" folder.
thanks working
can you suggest some sites for curtain textures?
Anonymous
Not applicable
vistasp wrote:
There are a couple of curtains objects here.

3Dsmile.it used to have a couple of them but after becoming archicadobjects.com, one has to make 50 forum posts in Italian before being allowed to download anything. Unless I'm very much mistaken...
I'm not able to find it.please provide a direct link.
vistasp
Advisor
There is a zip archive for download on the linked page (click on the word DESCARGA). It contains, among other interior accessory items, a couple of curtain objects.
= v i s t a s p =
bT Square Peg
https://archicadstuff.blogspot.com
https://www.btsquarepeg.com
| AC 9-27 INT | Win11 | Ryzen 5700 | 32 GB | RTX 3050 |
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks
Learn and get certified!