Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

windows question

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I have 2 questions please
I already draw a window but the glass faces the inside so I need
now to flip all that the windows will be the same as the wall...
How can I change this with no re-drawing?

Also, I need to creat a frame of stone around the window....like in
the pic...what parameter do I need to play with in Window panel?
Thanx

22.jpg
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
anyone pls?
Barry Kelly
I don't really understand your first question (can you show an example) but there is a FLIP button in the window settings or info box that will flip the window inside/outside. That might do what you want.

As for the brick surround, if your window object does not have this option built in then you must use another object if you have one or create the corbels with small walls and columns.
Or you can create it fom a slab in the floor plan and cut a hole in it the size of your window.
Then save this as an object that you can place around the window.
There are many discussions here in the forums about this and a tutorial on the Graphisoft web site about "Building Objects Creation" that might help.

http://www.graphisoft.com/education/training_guides/#GDL

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
pilgonico wrote:
anyone pls?

Hi pilgonico,

For the 2nd question, base on your picture, I tried a quick option (just for looking), is that similar to what you mention?

I've just checked the Casing Function in window properties, and modify the height of window head as needed!

There's more ways to make the window looked framed surround by check Masonry Arch, Sill, etc,... in Window Properties but if this is close to your requirement it would be great !
Anonymous
Not applicable
thank u both !!!