Starting with ARCHICAD 22, you can easily get your license activated/updated by starting an installed ARCHICAD 22, this way it gives you a more seamless experience with your license. When you start ARCHICAD 22 after successful installation without signing into GRAPHISOFT ID, a dialogue window appears with different license options on how to start ARCHICAD:
- If you have already acquired a Commercial license on Hardware or Software Key, select the second option.
- Select Download Software Key.
- ARCHICAD will download the license from the License pool after verifying your GRAPHISOFT ID (GSID) Information:
- GRAPHISOFT ID dialogue window appears where you can enter existing credentials or sign-up for a new GRAPHISOFT ID.
Downloading Protection Key
- After successful authentication, ARCHICAD downloads automatically the available protection key from License Pool.
Note: The license download may take a few minutes, please be patient.
Protection Key Download Successful
- When the download is successfully completed, you should be able to use ARCHICAD in full mode afterwards.