Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

CIGRAPH EDU Plugins..When ?

TMA_80
Enthusiast
HI !

we still with no news from GS/and Graphisoft about the futur of these plugins ! . are there plans to continue suppporting EDU plugins from Cigraph..just to know ?

thanks
AC12_20 |Win10_64bit|
9 REPLIES 9
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
In the next weeks I will release our student version to Graphisoft.
Then they will need some time to upload them.

I suppose that, for sure (at least I hope!) they will be available for the end of this month (April 2010).

Friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
TMA_80
Enthusiast
Thanks Fabrizio !
AC12_20 |Win10_64bit|
Anonymous
Not applicable
And Nothing is yet arrived...
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
I'm sorry but as I told you we provide the software but Graphisoft "distribute" it. I already gave them the student versions so...
Fabrizio Diodati
TMA_80
Enthusiast
Good to know Fabrizio ! ( even if there is nothing new from the myarchicad (GS) side )

If i may dare, i really hope Cigraph edu plugins for 14 will not take as longer as the 13th Edu version and be realised as soon as ArchiCad EDU is out.

thanks !
AC12_20 |Win10_64bit|
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Cigraph plug-ins for Educational version of ArchiCAD 14 will be available in time.
This is a totally different story. 😉

Friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
TMA_80
Enthusiast
Hi Fabrizio!

Excellent....this is great ( & thanks for your quick answer )
AC12_20 |Win10_64bit|
TMA_80
Enthusiast
Hi again Fabrizio !

BTW, was it the 64 bits conversion that took all that time _are the EDU version so different from the commercial one ! (as the later was ready long time before !)
AC12_20 |Win10_64bit|
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
No at all.

The reason will be quite clear as soon as you will get these student versions because there is a read me file explaining everything.

Everything is due to pirate copies: if providing educational versions means that you will get cracked copy of you software wasting all you effort... you can understand you have to find out a different solution.

So the "new" student versions are totally different software in respect to the FULL ones.
That meant we have to "develop" new add-ons starting from zero.

No they are ready so for AC 14 will be just a question of recompiling them.

Friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati