BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

renewal license

Anonymous
Not applicable
i have upgraded AC 12 to AC 13 n have had renewal license.
But, why is my AC still told that it will be expired for 8days. Is it just 30days license? how to get one year license like my previous AC 12?
thanks
4 REPLIES 4
AnnaGraph
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Hi,

The downloading system for Educational version has changed a lot between AC12 and AC13. You don't get the one-year license straight away even if you have one-year serial number for AC12. You must have got the AC13 license from myarchicad.com page. First you only get a 30-day license and meanwhile you need to apply for one-year license. You can do this by logging in to myarchicad.com and fill in the form provided. The local partner will assess your application and approve the one-year license accordingly.
Anonymous
Not applicable
first thanks for the reply. 😃
But, Where can i find form for one-year license?
Shivang Rajvir
Participant
Same question about License form asked by 5 students in my region.
ARCHICAD Lover

http://www.dimensionplus.in

Core i7 3.4 GHz, AC 9 to 22

MacBook Air Core i3 1.6 GHz - 8 Gb RAM
Anonymous
Not applicable
just now i found that my account in myarchicad.com doesnt have link to apply one year license. i dont know why.
when i click the second email from archicad (archicad.com/profile), it directly goes to my 30 day license link. Meanwhile, AC13 whose my friend uses the same version, goes to link to apply one year license.
What should i do now?
should i make a new account?
Learn and get certified!