Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Cigraph with AC12 Student version

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been using AC as a student for about two years, and when I upgraded to AC12 my Cigraph plug-ins (notably ArchiStair) stopped working because the update had not been released. Now apparently it has been released, but when I go to:
https://eduregistration.graphisoft.com/cigraph.aspx

it tells me that since I already have my "permanent" serial number I should go here:

https://eduregistration.graphisoft.com/registration.aspx

but, alas, there are no Cigraph links here. Am I missing something?

Please excuse me if this is not the right place to pose this question.

Thanks!
14 REPLIES 14
Dwight
Newcomer
What happens once you login to that page?

Try here:

http://www.cigraph.it/cigraph/pagetrans.do?view=HOME_NEWS&action=notizie_det&lang=en&pof=1&news_id=1...
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
I see my personal details and license details, both of which seem fine, then the list of ArchiCAD add-ons. That list includes several other add-ons that I use, but not the Cigraph ones, and the continue button does nothing. Also on the top left of the page under help & tips : "If you are interested in ArchiCAD Add-on softwares listed, please select here". ... but no link...

Do you think this is somehow something that got screwy with my individual license or something else?

Thanks again.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh right, I forgot to mention your link. That page sends me back to the ArchiCAD student registration page...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello everybody i see that this is the topic that i need.
I have had AC 11 educational version more than two years, but also i have installed AC 12 edu. So i also had cigraph plug-ins in AC 11 and they all work, but they all do not work on AC 12 edu. This is the link : https://eduregistration.graphisoft.com/
from which i have downloaded all add-ons, after that i put them in to AC12 add-ons folder, launch AC 12 but there are not any add ons, which should be in design> design extras>
Is anybody, who can help me?
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Students,
first of all, let me apologize for the long silence about this issue but we were deeply investigating about an incompatibility trouble we found on the Mactel and Mac PPC student versions of our plug-ins (to tell you the truth I suppose also the Windows version are in some way involved in the same bug but they seems to work notwithstanding this bug).
For this reason, GS removed these versions from the available download.
I want to take advantage of this forum to say a big thank you to Akos Somorjai (as well as to all the technical support of GSHQ) for his valuable help in finding the bug.
We are actually working on a hot-fix for these versions and I suppose (at least I hope!) we will be able to provide a new set of maintenance release for the next week (Mac PPC, Mactel as well as Windows).
Then I will provide Graphisoft with this material and Graphisoft itself will publish them, once again, in the student download area.

Let me apologize once again for the troubles we caused to all the students which downloaded and tried to use our software on the Apple platform.

Friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
Anonymous
Not applicable
Fabrizio,

Thank you for the update. I'm still wondering what to do with the Cigraph Plug-ins once I have them downloaded. Do each of the individual plug-in folders go into the ArchiCAD Add-ons Folder? Do they belong somewhere else in the directory.

Thanks In Advance,
Aaron Ryan
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Just copy the folders inside your add-ons folder... That's all!
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
Anonymous
Not applicable
Perfect...thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, It seems that I am going throuh the same problem. I am fully registered as student an have recieved the annual serial number. Download link for cigraph plugins is not visible anywhere. Am i missing somethhing or has graphisoft has removed the link for the download? I enclose a copy of the screen.

[/img]