BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Conflicts between Education and commercial

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey, newbie here. I had a question to ask.

At school I use the educational version but at home we have the commercial version of ArchiCad. For a project we have to design a house, but when i draw it at home (on the commercial version) all the wall types are different and whatnot.

But the other day (before I realized I had this problem) I had a document made in educational version and everything was fine (correct wall types etc) so perhaps I just need a template that was made in education version?

Can anyone help?
3 REPLIES 3
stefan
Expert
In ArchiCAD 10, the educational and commercial versions are identical. But they might have been configured differently, when you don't use the default installation...

A file created in the commercial version looks identical in the student version and vice verse (but once inside the student version, a watermark will be activated).
--- stefan boeykens --- bim-expert-architect-engineer-musician ---
Archicad27/Revit2023/Rhino8/Unity/Solibri/Zoom
MBP2023:14"M2MAX/Sonoma+Win11
Archicad-user since 1998
my Archicad Book
Anonymous
Not applicable
I didn't install the program - it would have been my father. Is there a possible way to open all the libraries of wall types etc?
stefan
Expert
Use the Library Manager.
--- stefan boeykens --- bim-expert-architect-engineer-musician ---
Archicad27/Revit2023/Rhino8/Unity/Solibri/Zoom
MBP2023:14"M2MAX/Sonoma+Win11
Archicad-user since 1998
my Archicad Book
Learn and get certified!