BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Corrupt AC Education License...HELP!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good Evening,

I was just granted an educational license for ArchiCAD. Eager to dive right in, I had applied it immediately, without reading the fine print of the e-mail that it would become active at 9:25:13 PM (I don't know why they did that), therefore meaning that the serial would not be valid until then. Now, when I try to start ArchiCAD past this time to activate the license, it says "Corrupt Educational License File" and then quits out of the program. I can remove the license file from the folder, which allows me to access the Demo version, but then I can't seem to register my new serial number. Does anyone know how I can remedy this situation, please?

Thanks!
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have the same problem. I can't get my final serial number to work in the AC student version. I only get a notification of a invalid serial number and after that AC will not open. Only the text shown in the subject appears. Some advice would be helpful.
Learn and get certified!