Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Help! ArchiCad Publishing

Anonymous
Not applicable
I recently upgraded to Vista, and I have found that I cannot publish PDF's, and the jpegs/png's/psd files that archicad publishes are really low resolution, I need to get my plans from archicad into photoshop at high resolution, does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers Paul
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Djordje
Ace
And why did you do that?

Never upgrade the Microsoft OS ... first check ...

I went from DOS to NT to 2000 to XP. And am staying here for the foreseeable time.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
I wanted the Media Center, and other features. I don't just use archicad you see, I want to do other things. Even though it may have been foolish.

Anyway - I think I worked around the problem - Install Adobe Acrobat 8, then just "print" your documents to the pdf printer, select the scale, and use the pdf printer to create your pdf's, this gives you the high resolution exports we have come to experct from Archicad.

Everything else in Archicad 10 seems to work fantastically well. Once graphisoft sort out that PDF converter in the publisher we are away.

cheers

brody
TomWaltz
Participant
ALWAYS check compatibility with your critical systems before any upgrade. If you're really lucky, you'll be able to revert to XP.

It looks like Autocad 2008 will be the first CAD software compatible with Vista, due in late April.
Tom Waltz